Monopoly Hotels & Resorts Partners With Resnet World
Dubai, UAE -- Monopoly Hotels & Resorts – newly founded hospitality membership alliance and support services provider, today announced it has entered into a partnership with ResNet World to offer world-class global reservations connectivity to independent hotels and national hotel groups.
Targeting hotels, resorts, residences, and inns, the collaborative partnership will help establish Monopoly Hotels & Resorts as the industry's best alternate option to a traditional hotel franchise system – enabling hotels to maintain their own identity and operating independence, while benefitting from the peace of mind that comes with the support provided by Monopoly Hotels & Resorts.
"We are very excited to work with ResNet World and Sabre Hospitality Solutions. Their technology and support of our central reservations system is an exciting development for our company.
"This collaborative partnership will enable us to attract hotel members by offering the leading reservations technology in the industry, and providing support to independent hotels and national hotel groups, worldwide," said John Mavrak, CEO, Monopoly Hotels & Resorts.
All hotels joining the Monopoly Hotels & Resorts Alliance Program will now have access to world-class Central Reservations System (CRS) connectivity, including:
- A direct link to Synxis responsive hotel booking engine, via www.monopolyhotelsandresorts.com, which boasts the highest conversion rate in the industry
- The most direct interface to Online Travel Agents (OTA) channels in the industry – allowing for 100% channel management from CRS back office
- 100% Global Distribution System (GDS) connection through Sabre, Amadeus, Galileo, Travelport, DHISCO channels, and their 500,000 + travel agents
- Complimentary annual GDS audit for all Monopoly Hotels & Resorts/ResNet World hotel partners
- Full GDS related Request For Proposal & Consortia support, including access to Sabre's preferred programs
- Unmatched level of customer support, with ResNet World completing data input on behalf of the hotel
- Frequent monitoring of real-time hotel performance, followed up with feedback to the hotel on how they can maximize their e-distribution revenues at any given time
- Automated monthly reports ensuring both ResNet World and the hotel are aware of on-going revenue generation
- 24/7 customer support across all time zones, with guaranteed same day response times
- Contractual terms guaranteed to match membership terms of Monopoly Hotel & Resorts
Shane Mansell, The Operations Guy at ResNet World said: "ResNet World and Monopoly Hotels & Resorts share a common interest in focusing on providing products and services that are tailored to independent hotels. It is our joint objective to position independent hotels in the best possible way to compete with brands in today's market."
"This partnership is a great way for us to expand our global reach in providing hospitality technology and to diversify our service offering," Mansell added.
"ResNet World is a great partner for Monopoly Hotels & Resorts, and this agreement exemplifies our desire to collaborate with companies that share our vision of providing an a la carte reservations offering – tailored to the needs of the hotel, that equals, if not exceeds, that offered by leading global hotel chains, "Mavrak concluded.