Comfort Inn® is the largest Choice Hotels® brand and one of the industry’s most recognized. It offers hotel franchise owners and developers a strong potential return on investment through the powerful equity of our flagship brand due to its wide distribution and awareness. The Comfort Inn brand has developed a cost-effective franchise prototype designed to deliver an increase in intent to stay. Buy a Comfort Inn / Get a Green Card / Tel: 1-727-771-9000
Choice Hotels International, Inc. is an American hospitality holding corporation based in Rockville, Maryland, in the United States. The company owns the hotel and motel brands Comfort Inn, Comfort Suites, Quality Inn, Sleep Inn, Clarion, Cambria Hotel & Suites, Mainstay Suites, Suburban Extended Stay, Econo Lodge, Rodeway Inn, and Ascend Hotel Collection. The company manages 6,379 properties worldwide. There are 505,278 rooms, with approximately $45.80 in revenue per room, totaling $758 million in revenue as of April, 2016.
The new look of Comfort Inn is more warm and inviting. The distinctive new look makes Comfort Inn properties more competitive in the mid-scale hotel market and drives a stronger potential ROI for hotel franchise owners.
- Warm and inviting exterior featuring signature door entry
- Elegant and unique signature welcome wall with votive-like lighting
- Spacious seating areas for relaxing, working and gathering
- Guestroom design blends warm neutrals and subtle textures
- Fresh and inviting new bedding package
- Custom crafted artwork that echoes the brand
- Stylish bath design with a spa-like feel
- Breakfast area makes serving hot breakfast to guest easy and efficient
- Flexible seating and ample counter space
- Meeting room conveniently connected to breakfast area for dual purpose and easy conversion
- Fitness center and indoor or outdoor pool are conveniently located near the lobby